Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am a walking pharmacy...

Oh my goodness!!! I got this big box of fertility drugs today and am just amazed at all of the things I will be injecting, swallowing, mixing, absorbing and the like. For those of you that knew me as I was pregnant with Noah, and how much I was into doing things holistically and naturally, this is quite a departure! It just goes to show how badly I want this, and how I am pretty much willing to do just about anything for my children. Holy cow...

The first round of shots (the Lupran on the left side of the picture) are going well. I am so far not feeling any different. For some women, it has to build in you before you notice any side effects. For others, they never notice a difference. Who knows? I am just taking each day as it comes, and today I feel pretty normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as you both are being so very brave! love, Alyce